I am selling my GTV-300 and will be getting a BMW. I have a deal on a BMW at the dealer so I need to sell my GTV as quickly as possible. If you know of anyone who wants a GREAT DEAL on a “better than new” GTV-300 with 12,800 Kilometers (7,900 Miles) please have them contact me ASAP. This bike is fully paid and no bank note. The extras will blow your mind and set you apart from any other Vespa Rider.
I am asking $ 6,500.00 (or best offer) for the complete bike and all of the accessories and extra parts. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GTV-300 – 2012
- 12,800 Kilometers (7,900 Miles)
- Piaggio Chrome Crash Bars front and back
- Piaggio Midsize Windshield Custom Cut. Original Fly Screen Included
- Piaggio Matching Top Box and Key matched to ignition Key
- Full Scooter West Cover Deluxe
- New Tires Michelin Power Pure SC
- Custom Seat from GTS upholstered with leather like Vinyl (maintenance Free) with matching backrest (logo in alligator style leather vinyl) and matching kick plates.
- Original GTV seat and back rest included
- Chrome Kick Stand
- Front High Intensity head Light Bright White
- Voltage Modulator Gage Installed next to Power Plug on Kick plate
- Amazing Brembo Brake Calipers and pads in front with adjustable Brake Levers. The braking power will blow your mind, especially on the highway
- Malossi R24 Shocks Front and back (Completely Amazing Ride and Superior Handling) (Old Shocks Included)
- Malossi Exhaust System – Perfect Sound and look plus no need to continually replace the $ 40.00 compression gasket every time you change tires or remove the exhaust for maintenance. (Old Exhaust Included)
- Malossi Air Filter
- Front LED Light kit that turns the turn signals into day/night running lights and orange turn signals
- Back LED lights on top box that works with the turn signals and brakes.
- Complete LED lights in place of all original running and brake lights
- Tires only 20 % used and Belt Like New
You can actually see all of the maintenance and add-ons by reviewing this blog:
Note: All stickers can be easily removed with a hair dryer and I can remove them if you prefer.